An opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Administrator to work at our Showroom in Northwood as part of a fun, successful and dynamic team. We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, customer-orientated candidate for a multi-faceted role.
You should have strong administration experience and will be reporting to the Group Directors. The ideal candidate, joining our busy team will have a positive, enthusiastic can-do approach with an upbeat personality, demonstrating the following:
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Great organisational and communication skills
As the position will be of key importance within the design practice, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise the workload. Previous experience in logistics, procurement and/or residential development organisation would be helpful.
Permanent Monday to Friday, part-time – 9.30am- 2.30pm and ideally with immediate start.
- Answering phones and all enquiries
- Clerical (typing, filing) support for the team
- Administration support e.g. sorting post, invoices & ordering items
- Receiving goods in and liaising with warehouse and main showroom and organising all delivery notes and updating purchase tracker
- Sample ordering, tracking and processing
- Books pricing and sorting
- Client meeting setup including preparing area and refreshments
- Basic housekeeping and upkeep and facilities management
- Must be confident in interfacing with clients, suppliers and the Micasa in-house team
- Engage with all stakeholders in a friendly and professional manner
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Utilising multiple different computer systems simultaneously
- Undertake any stock research and report findings
- Attend any meetings as required and training
- Running short errands and other adhoc duties
- Being a multi-faceted role, you need to be able to build good relationships, internally and externally
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the successful candidate to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with successful candidate.
- Experience in busy office administration– training will be on-the-job
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a very busy environment
- IT literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook. Good telephone skills
- Proficient in English – written and spoken
- Flexible and able to work using your own initiative
- Well organised with attention to detail and level-headed
- Numerate, able to make accurate calculations with attention to detail.
- Well-presented and personable, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Team-spirited with a bright & confident personality.
- Able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload.
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Own Car Essential
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary subject to experience – with end-of-year discretionary performance related bonus
- Staff discount scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- 23 days paid holiday pro-rata plus all public holidays and loyalty leave accrued after 3 years continuous employment
Interested in applying for this position? Please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration to Tina Casey.